Centara Legal Group provides legal services related to trust administration. Trust Administration can be complicated and confusing, especially for people who have not been through the process before and who are experiencing grief at the death of a loved one.
Centara Legal Group can assist clients in completing the many steps needed to administer an estate. Some of these steps include:
- Consulting with the successor trustees or the personal representatives acting on behalf of the decedent’s estate
- Overseeing the payment of funeral costs and final expenses
- Ensuring that all assets are collected, accounted for and properly inventoried
- Preparation of all required income and estate tax returns
- Liquidating assets when necessary
- Making certain that the decedent’s wishes contained within their will or trust document are honored