Personal preferences, family relationships, assets and tax laws are ever-changing. Shortly after our founding, we saw the need for a service that would ensure clients’ estate plans would always be up to date properly funded. As a result, we created TrustGuard, a service which allows Centara Legal Group clients and their loved ones to keep their estate planning documents current year after year at a predictable annual fee.
Once covered by the TrustGuard Agreement, clients receive the following legal services free of additional charge:
- Comprehensive review of estate planning documents
- Amendments to trusts, wills, financial powers of attorney, advance health care directives, and HIPAA authorizations as needed
- Drafting of deeds, assignments and agreements necessary to keep trusts properly funded (with some limitations)
- Up to ten (10) hours of legal assistance to trustees and executors in distributing TrustGuard clients’ estates
- Telephone advice and consultation pertaining to estate plans
Full details are in the TrustGuard Agreement